Duration: 05 days – 04 nights
Maximal elevation: 5752 masl
Highest Camp Site:4390 masl
Season recommended: May to Octuber
Day 01: Huaraz – 69 lake – Cebollapampa
We start the day skirting to one of the most beautiful lakes in the White Mountain Range, the intense turquoise 69 Lake (4 530masl), situated at the base of Chacraraju and Pisco mountain . At afternoon back down to Cebollapampa place.
Day 02: Cebollapampa – Pisco Base Camp
Start our hiking at 3900 masl during 04 hours still our BC. This base camp elevation is about (4400 m.) . Campsite.
Day 03: Summit day –BC Pisco .
Our summit climb of Pisco follows the occasionally narrow West Ridge. Snow and a little ice lead directly to the top. Pisco is well known for its incredible views. This is largely because of the proximity of the neighboring peaks Huandoy and Chacraraju. We return to Base Camp. ..
Day 04: Pisco BC- Cebollapampa-Huaraz
The last breakfast in the base camp of the Pisco Mountain , climbers will descend to Cebollapampa, here will be the Lunch, and then immediately will aboard the bus to go back to Huaraz, and after 2 hours driving passengers will arrive to Huaraz and transfer to your Hotel.
Note: Minimum 2 hikers.
– Transfer hotel – bus terminal
– 02 nights at the La Casa de Maruja B&B in Huaraz (incl. breakfast).
– 03 days camping.
– Trekking guide (Speaking english and spanish)
– first aid Kit
– Camping equipment (four season tent, dining tent, toilet, matrass and cooking tent and supplies)
– Mountain Cheff , specialized in high altitude cooking with Peruvian , international tasting and vegetarian meals
– Donkey-driver and donkeys for carrying your personal equipment (recommended 15kg/ pp)
– More than 2 persons one horse for any emergency.
– Prívate car transport Huaraz / Vaqueria / Cashapampa / Huaraz
– Meals during the trekking (breakfast, snacks, lunch, tea time, dinner) – The meal includes pankekes, fresh vegetables soups, fresh fruits, avocado, pasta, meats, rice and everything which contains sufficient carbohydrate and calories , which is important for a good fisical health during the trip, hot drinks incl. coca-tea, regular tea, coffee,etc
– Entrance fees to the Huascaran National Park
* Entrance fees in Cashapampa
* Entrance fees in Huaripampa.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
– Meal and beverages during the stay in Huaraz
– Extra days
– Personal clothes and personal gear during the trekking (goretex-trousers, jacket, gloves, cap)
– Sleeping-bag (-14C)
THE DURATION OF THE HIKE.
The camping place is flexible; it could be different place than we decided and it is according to the rhythm or experience of the hikers.
– The prices can change according to the date and number of persons, please contact us on this link for more information.
Lightweight walking shoes/sandals/socks/pants/short pants/T-shirts (long sleeve and short sleeve)/sunglasses/sunscreen/plastic bags/warm sleeping bag /light weight trekking boots/wool socks/light weight treeking pants/waterproof pants and jacket/fleece/Goretex/hat/mits or warm gloves/thermal liners/camera/bandana or hat against sun/headlamp with extra batteries.
•Safety Individual gear:
Glacier glasses 100% UV with rigid case (2 pair recommended)/ goggles/ sunscreen with maximum protection/lipbalm/4 season sleeping bag/ sleeping pad or thermarest/hat/thermal underwear/fleece jacket/fleece pants/down jacket/Goretex jacket or similar material/2 pairs of gloves or mittens/ pair of thermal glove liners/2 pairs of thermal sock liners/plastic boots/gaiters.