DEPOSIT POLICY AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
The reservation payments must be made by cash in United States Dollars to our Bank Account in Huaraz – Peru to Maruja Colonia Lazaro
* A 50% deposit is required to hold your reservation + USD 50-70 for international bank transfer charges.
* Within two months of your trip’s start dates this deposit in non refundable.
* The remaining balance is due upon arrive to Lima. Please pay cash with US dollars as we do not accept credit cards.
* If the trip has to be cancelled 30 days prior to your start date we will refund 40% of the total balance.
* If the trip has to be cancelled 20 days prior to your start date we will refund 30% of the total balance.
* If the trip has to be cancelled 10 days prior to your start date there will be no refund.
If you want to change programs once the reservation is made the fee will be 10% of the total amount.
All guests, including tour leaders and other internationals, are required to carry their trip insurance documents on their person at all times.
Acceptance of Risk Statement:
Hospital facilities for serious problems are often unavailable and evacuation can be prolonged, difficult, and expensive. Colonia adventures E.I.R.L Company assumes only personal and basic medical care. Trip members will receive appropriate health information prior to departure. Once you have been confirmed on a trip normal cancellation penalties apply if your doctor does not approve the medical evaluation.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF TRIP MEMBERS:
Participants have certain responsibilities to Colonia adventures E.I.R.L Company and to the other trip members. Each traveller is responsible for understanding the conditions implied in the trip itinerary. You must select a trip (discussed with Colonia adventures E.I.R.L Company) that is appropriate to your interests and abilities. After this selection is made Colonia Adventures E.I.R.L Company encourages you to study the trip itinerary and supplementary trip information that will be sent to you.
PAYING SYSTEMS & BANK DETAILS
Participants are responsible for payment of all bank transfer fees.
Branch address: Av. Luzuriaga 691 – Branch: Huaraz Ancash Peru – South America
Bank: BANCO DE CREDITO DEL PERU
CUENTA DE AHORROS EN DOLARES (US dollars) (Savings account in USD)
SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
Account name: EMILIA MARUJA COLONIA LAZARO